Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Tupshin Harper <tu...@tupshin.com> on 2010/06/24 20:51:53 UTC

Open PHP issues

The above two issues both have patches that fix serious issues that
block production use of PHP when talking to a Cassandra cluster. They
are both open and unassigned. What would it take to actually get these
into trunk and into a future release?

Thanks.

-Tupshin

Re: Open PHP issues

Posted by Tupshin Harper <tu...@tupshin.com>.
Fair enough, regarding 347. It is actually possible that only 638 fixes
all of the problems I was seeing. Will do a bit more A/B testing.

-Tupshin

Re: Open PHP issues

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.