Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io> on 2017/04/17 16:23:03 UTC

Re: The newt tool (tag 1.0.0) can't link third library

Hi Wesley,

What third-party library are you trying to link?

thanks,
aditi

Posted by wesley <we...@wolinke.com>.
Hi aditi,

I am using NXP’s MK21F MCU, it support some security and crypto features.
The driver of this features is provided as binary library (.a).
In the past, I use mynewt source code and newt tool version 1.0.0-b1, it worked.
Now, upgrade to tag 1.0.0, link process failed.

logs like this:
/workspace/bin/targets/myproject/app/libs/algorithm/deshash/libs/algorithm/deshash/src/lib_mmcau.a
/workspace/libs/algorithm/deshash/src/des3_api.c:108: undefined reference to `mmcau_des_encrypt'

function mmcau_des_encrypt  should be located in lib_mmcau.a

Thanks,
Welsey