Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/04/17 01:56:54 UTC

New L&F on Documentation

Gang,
With my very limited styling skills, I have started to try to modernize the
documentation.

There is still a lot to do (tables, source code, ++), but before pushing
that to the end, what do you think?

http://polygene.apache.org/java/2017/

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: New L&F on Documentation

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Le 2017-04-17 03:56, Niclas Hedhman a �crit�:
> Gang,
> With my very limited styling skills, I have started to try to modernize
> the
> documentation.
>
> There is still a lot to do (tables, source code, ++), but before
> pushing
> that to the end, what do you think?
>
> http://polygene.apache.org/java/2017/

That's nice!

Like you said some things still need some love, especially margins and
the home page, but overall it looks good.