Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Noc Phibee <no...@phibee.net> on 2005/10/11 20:48:56 UTC

AutoLearn on SpamAssassin ?

Hi

on all emails, in the header, i have "AutoLearn=No"
where is the command for activate it ?

I use spamassassin on a relay server, not directly on the
mail server, autolearn are good for this ?

Thanks bye

Re: AutoLearn on SpamAssassin ?

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Noc Phibee" <no...@phibee.net>

> Hi
>
> on all emails, in the header, i have "AutoLearn=No"
> where is the command for activate it ?
>
> I use spamassassin on a relay server, not directly on the
> mail server, autolearn are good for this ?

Think VERY carefully before you implement this. I've never used it and
get outstanding performance from SpamAssassin using hand trained Bayes.

{^_^}

Re: AutoLearn on SpamAssassin ?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Noc Phibee wrote:
> Hi
>
> on all emails, in the header, i have "AutoLearn=No"
> where is the command for activate it ?

"No" here doesn't mean that autolearning is disabled, it means the message did
not meet the score criteria to be autolearned.

You shouldn't need to enable anything, unless you see Autolearn=disabled.

> I use spamassassin on a relay server, not directly on the
> mail server, autolearn are good for this ?

Should be fine.