Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/23 17:45:21 UTC

strange behavior about slide

I have one slide server with version 2.2, for example, located in server "
slide1.somedomain.com". I wrote the client by using WebDavResource to save
file to slide. If I run my code from other server, for example "
client.somedomain.com", it is much faster than just run that from "
slide1.somedomain.com". To save a file around 200M, from client server, only
30seconds, but from slide server, it is almost the 5 minutes with the same
server and same client code. One is t o save with url
http://localhost:8080/slide/files and another one is
http://slide1.somedomain.com:8080/slide/files.
Could somebody tell me why and how to solve?
Thanks a lot.

--
Haipeng Du
Software Engineer