Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it> on 2015/11/01 15:17:51 UTC

Re: Integer properties not displaying in 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi Stephen,

I've checked the kitchensink app and [1] and integers are displayed
correctly there [2]. I do see a bug with booleans not being displayed
though.

Perhaps you could checkout the app on your local computer too?

Cheers,

Jeroen

[1] https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-kitchensink
[2] http://imgur.com/PJa94Nq
[3] http://imgur.com/xFE3QXQ

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
OK, we pulled the 1.10.0-RC1, but have sorted out the boolean checkbox
issue (and some other issues also reported during voting of RC1).  Expect
to do an RC2 later on this week.

Dan

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.