Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se> on 2007/01/09 14:14:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r494368 - in /cocoon/trunk/core: cocoon-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/cocoon/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/thread/ cocoon-thread/cocoon-thread-impl/src/ma...

cziegeler@apache.org skrev:
> Author: cziegeler
> Date: Tue Jan  9 02:49:43 2007
> New Revision: 494368

> Log:
> Migrate thread impl to pojo

Great, I started to look at POJOfying the thread module yesterday, but
you saved me the work. What components are next on you todo list, so
that we don't POJOfy the same components?

My goal is to POJOfy enough components to make
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/java-sitemap/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/javasitemap/JavaSitemapServlet.java
possible to run without using the sitemap-modules (not the wildcard
matcher, I will use the helper class instead).

/Daniel

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>> My todo list is empty :) So, you can pick up any component you want
>> without stepping on my toes :)
> Not the answer that I wanted to hear ;)

:) I'm trying to get the docs for the configurator complete in the
meantime...

> Anyway, I'll try to POJOfy: the store implementations, XSLTProcessor,
> TraxTransformer, some sources, a source resolver (here there are some
> complications as CocoonSourceResolver depend on sitemap specific stuff),
> and some of the pipeline implementations.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Great, I started to look at POJOfying the thread module yesterday, but
> you saved me the work. What components are next on you todo list, so
> that we don't POJOfy the same components?
>
> My goal is to POJOfy enough components to make
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/java-sitemap/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/javasitemap/JavaSitemapServlet.java
> possible to run without using the sitemap-modules (not the wildcard
> matcher, I will use the helper class instead).

My todo list is empty :) So, you can pick up any component you want
without stepping on my toes :) My goal is to get the hsqldb server
running without any Avalon dependencies. This should be possible now,
but I haven't tested yet.

Carsten