Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/26 01:19:10 UTC

[bugzilla] 2.2-Final target version for Commons Lang

Appealing to the great BZ admins in the sky, could I have a 2.2-Final
target version so I can specify such for Commons Lang issues?

Thanks,

Hen

Re: [bugzilla] 2.2-Final target version for Commons Lang

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 4/25/06, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scratch that, I don't see any reason for the Final stuff; so could I
> have the following two target milestones please:
>
> 1.0.1
> 2.2

Done. I added 1.0.1 Final to make it consistent with Versions, and just
plain 2.2.

--
Martin Cooper

Hen