Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ziohausam <zi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/15 15:01:02 UTC

How to test login accounts?

Hello All,

we are moving our accounts (4000) from an old to a new system.

I need to conduct a test using jmeter to make sure that all will
successfully log in. how can i do this ? i have user names and passwords in
an excel file.

i can only create this for a single user. i need to know how to automate
this for the different 4000 accounts and how to check if the landing page
returned successfully after successful login?

I really appreciate your help

Regards,
Hosam

Re: How to test login accounts?

Posted by ziohausam <zi...@gmail.com>.

Tony Lotts wrote:

> See CSV Data Set Config, and Response Assertion.

Thanks very much

I did it

Re: How to test login accounts?

Posted by Tony Lotts <tl...@gmail.com>.