Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Matthew Forsyth <ma...@bungo.com> on 2002/03/27 17:30:20 UTC

How do I "get to" the XmlParameterSerializer?

How do I use the XmlParameterSerializer to serialize an Element?

If I register the following type mapping with my deployed service
[TypeMapping
encodingStyle=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,
elementType=urn:sharehq:User,javaType=org.w3c.dom.Element,
java2XMLClassName=org.apache.soap.encoding.literalxml.XMLParameterSerializer
,
xml2JavaClassName=org.apache.soap.encoding.literalxml.XMLParameterSerializer
]

I get the following error:

No Serializer found to serialize a 'org.w3c.dom.Element' using encoding
style 'http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml'

How do I use the XmlParameterSerializer?