Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Roman Shapovalov <sh...@graphics.cs.msu.su> on 2013/11/01 15:12:05 UTC

Re: Location of task logs in distributed mode

>  I would want to use all three nodes. Is it possible?

I found the answer to that question. Just needed to add the following
to hama-site.xml on each slave node:

<property>
  <name>bsp.tasks.maximum</name>
  <value>1</value>
  <description>The maximum number of BSP tasks that will be run simultaneously
by a groom server.</description>
</property>

Regards,
Roman