Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cristina <cr...@acm.org> on 2007/08/30 23:59:14 UTC

Rendering a BoxBorder without the black line border

Hello,

would it be possible to do that? I've looked at BoxBorder API but I haven't
found any method that would set the black line as not visible.

I've searched the forum for *BoxBorder* and zero results were returned.
Anyway, I apologize if this question has already been answered.

Even though I'm just starting to build a prototypical UI for a web
application, I'm already enjoying Wicket very much.

Thank you,

Cristina

Re: Rendering a BoxBorder without the black line border

Posted by Cristina <cr...@acm.org>.
Hi Eelco,

I realized that I haven't truly understood the Navomatic example... So I got
back to the API JavaDoc. Now I clearly see that the NavomaticBorder in the
example is a concrete subclass of Border composed of 2 instances of
BoxBorder: the 1st holds the navigation menu while the 2nd holds the page
contents itself.

What I need, on the other hand, is just a concrete subclass of Border
without any other instances of a Border subclass inside. I just removed the
"empty" Border subclass I've previously included and the code looks clean
now :-).

Thank you,

Cristina

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

[...]