Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Frederick R Reiss <fr...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/09/01 00:52:47 UTC

Re: Enabling CLA by default in SystemML 1.0

Did this happen?

Fred

From:	"Glenn Weidner" <gw...@us.ibm.com>
To:	dev@systemml.apache.org
Date:	05/28/2017 09:38 PM
Subject:	Re: Enabling CLA by default in SystemML 1.0

+1

Glenn

"Niketan Pansare" ---05/28/2017 02:54:07 PM---+1 for the change. This will
give us enough time to test CLA with different setting/algorithms/data

From: "Niketan Pansare" <np...@us.ibm.com>
To: dev@systemml.apache.org
Date: 05/28/2017 02:54 PM
Subject: Re: Enabling CLA by default in SystemML 1.0

+1 for the change. This will give us enough time to test CLA with different
setting/algorithms/data characteristics before the release.