Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kshipra Singh <ks...@packtpub.com> on 2010/08/20 12:35:32 UTC

Write Solr Books - Packt Publishing.

Hi All,

I represent Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

After publishing our first book on Solr in August 2009, we are planning to advance our line of books in this domain.
Solr is one of the hot topics for new books at Packt this month. Currently we are inviting book ideas and potential authors interested in writing books on Solr for Packt.

We do not expect our authors to have any past writing experience. All that we need from them is a good knowledge of their subject, a passion to share that knowledge with others and an ability to communicate clearly in English.

So, if you love Solr and fancy writing a book on it, please send us an overview of your book idea through this form: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/let-us-know

Even if you do not have a book idea and are simply interested in writing  a book, you can fill in this form: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/potential-authors

Incase of any questions, please feel free to write to me.

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager
Packt Publishing