Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/04 12:41:50 UTC

EventListener - SEVERE events

Hi,  I have an EventListner that listens for events and I am able to listen
and catch Info, Warning, Error and Fatal. However, I am unable to listen for
SEVERE:

Jun 4, 2013 6:36:38 AM org.apache.fop.fo.properties.LengthRangeProperty
checkConsistency
SEVERE: forcing max to min in LengthRange

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/events.html

How can I catch SEVERE events? I am using FOP Trunk.

Thx

Phil

Re: EventListener - SEVERE events

Posted by Bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks. These errors are being handled by the Apache Common Logging. I was
able to turn off Logging:

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log",
                                "org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog");

Re: EventListener - SEVERE events

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
Not all messages are sent as events, yet. The one you encountered is an
example, as you can check by looking at the source.