Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net> on 2000/08/28 22:44:54 UTC

Re: SSL SOAP suppport. Part1

This is the the V1.0A1 alpha version of the SSL extensions to XML-SOAP. It has been
tested on RH6.2 Linux against Apache with mod-ssl and Tomcat. It is based on the
code form the 7/30/2000 CVS tree. (It might not be fully compatible with the
current SoapV2.0 version. I will be posting the following archives:

(1) SSLsoap730BASE-829.targz (documentation and src.diff  samples.diff files)
(2) SSLsoap730SRC-829.targz (full .src source tree)
(3) SSLsoap730SAMPLES.tagz (full .samples source tree)

Re: SSL SOAP suppport. Part3. (Proxy Support)

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Currently Proxy tunneling  parametsrs are compiled in. The next version will support a
'properties' file.

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Re: SSL SOAP suppport. Part3.

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Re: SSL SOAP suppport. Part3.

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Re: SSL SOAP suppport. Part2

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Plese find enclosed the full source tree for SSLsoap.

Re: SSL SOAP suppport. Part2

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.