Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Hamel <ma...@komunide.com> on 2004/05/13 20:57:15 UTC

setDoMultiRefs(false) not working

Hi,

I'm trying not to use multirefs in my serializer. So the first thing I do when
entering the serialize method is:

context.setDoMultiRefs(false);

It does not work.

Anybody knows what I should do?

Re: setDoMultiRefs(false) not working

Posted by Martin Hamel <ma...@komunide.com>.
I did the following on my handler:

messageContext.getAxisEngine().setOption(AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS, new
Boolean(false));

I guess I could do that in the wsdd file. I'll tell you if I find where since
that question seemed unanswered in the list archives. ;-)