Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/04/16 11:13:34 UTC

Re: XSLTC + cocoon bug --- Bug 8017] - xsltc and problems with cocoon

"G. Todd Miller - XML Tech Ctr - Development" wrote:

> Hi Stefano,
>
> We are looking into your xsltc + cocoon problems- (bug 8017)
> and needed some assistance: please read the bug report
> comments below:

I'll check it out and report back.

I strongly doubt that giving you the stylesheet would be enough to
duplicate the bug. My suggestion would be to download and install Cocoon
on your machines to try that since the problems might arise from the
heavy concurrent environment (the stylesheet thta fails is called in a
subpipeline that gets aggregated into another one, so I fear that giving
you the stylesheet is not enough to replicate the bugs).

If you want, I can place a 'ready-to-deploy' cocoon.war file someplace
on the net for you guys to download and try Cocoon.

Let me know.

Anyway, I'll report back ASAP.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.