Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com> on 2002/04/22 05:05:32 UTC

Moved scratchpad datasource code into the datasource subproject.

I moved scratchpad datasource code into the datasource subproject.

In order to get the tests to pass, I had to define a new property called
test.jdbc.driver.jar which points to the jar to use for the tests.

This is in adition to the other reqired JDBC properties:

----
# Enable JDBC tests. Configure for your database.
# WARNING - Tests may modify and/or destroy tables and data in the
specified database.
test.jdbc=true

# The driver used to connect to the test database. Must be in test
classpath.
# Place jar containing drivers into the jakarta-avalon/tools/lib directory
test.jdbc.driver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
test.jdbc.driver.jar=c:/Silveregg/adverbot/lib/mysql.jar

# JDBC URL used to connect to the test database.
# All data in this database could be deleted by tests.
test.jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/test

# Username and password to use when connecting to the test database
test.jdbc.user=<user>
test.jdbc.password=<password>
----