Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by tivv <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/08/17 14:23:00 UTC

pig pull request: Fix newline right after quote

GitHub user tivv opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/pig/pull/6

    Fix newline right after quote

    PIG-2556 PiggyBank CSVExcelStorage treats "\nData" field incorrectly in multiline mode

    $ git pull https://github.com/tivv/pig CSVExcelNewLineBug

    https://github.com/apache/pig/pull/6.patch

----
commit c2c077c30d3934577425f351eb097778047ad7b2
Author: Vitalii Tymchyshyn <ti...@gmail.com>
Date:   2012-08-17T05:17:46-07:00

Re: pig pull request: Fix newline right after quote

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
Committed today, thanks both.

Posted by Віталій Тимчишин <ti...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
 Vitalii Tymchyshyn

Re: pig pull request: Fix newline right after quote

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.
Howdy Vitalii,