Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/18 21:32:45 UTC

Preloads that return != HTTP 200

Hi guys

how should we handle preloads that when calling it from server side to
inline it in the JS return an HTTP status != of 200?

we should ignore that preload an leave the JS to the actual makeRequest()?

or inline the HTTP with the error?

ropu

--
.-. --- .--. ..-
R o p u

Re: Preloads that return != HTTP 200

Posted by Louis Ryan <lr...@google.com>.
I think its OK for the gadget developer to retry the request as they see
fit. The error might actually be useful information that they can take
advantage of.

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Yes, thats what im doing.

--