Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "f.joe" <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/05 10:08:34 UTC

change HSQL version in unit test

Hello everybody,
I'm using openejb and hsql for unit testing my application.
I build and test the code using Maven.
In my pom.xml I point to openejb-core 3.1.4
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
			<artifactId>openejb-core</artifactId>
			<version>3.1.4</version>
			<type>jar</type>
			<scope>test</scope>
		</dependency>

As far as I know openejb-core depend on hsqldb.
Unfortunately, this dependency import in my classpath hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar.
I'd like to override this version with the hsql 2.0 implementation.
Is there any way to perform this switch?
Thanks,
j.

Re: change HSQL version in unit test

Posted by "f.joe" <fa...@gmail.com>.
you are right, sorry for the question...

Re: change HSQL version in unit test

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hi,

you can add an exclusion to your maven dependency and then simply import
your dependency.

- Romain