Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 14:48:56 UTC

Getting Started with OFBiz Accounting - Now Available

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to let you know that the "Getting Started with Apache
OFBiz Accounting" book is now available on Lulu.com via the link below.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/sharan-foga/getting-started-with-apache-ofbiz-accounting/paperback/product-21729229.html
<http://www.lulu.com/shop/sharan-foga/getting-started-with-apache-ofbiz-accounting/paperback/product-21729229.html>

Please feel free to leave any reviews on Lulu and I'm happy to receive any
other feedback that anyone may have on the book.

Thanks
Sharan

RE: Getting Started with OFBiz Accounting - Now Available

Posted by timstoel <ti...@newoldsounds.com>.
This is a much needed book, I have ordered my copy.

Thank you,
Tim

RE: Getting Started with OFBiz Accounting - Now Available

Posted by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com>.
I have had a chance to look at this book (not cover to cover yet).
I am very impressed. Great detail, for example she mentions webtools.
But she actually gives you examples with documentation on how to export.
I have seen much doc that just does not give the needed detail for a new
person.
This book gets into the detail. I am very happy I bought, even though I am
not using accounting at this time.
I may go through the appendix that sets up an accounting system, so I can
test some of what I am doing as it is reflected in AP, and GL.

-----
Joel Fradkin

RE: Getting Started with OFBiz Accounting - Now Available

Posted by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com>.
They print it on demand in like 4 days, so that pretty cool technology.
I got getting started with apache ofbiz manufacturing & MRP and it seems to
be a good printing.
It came in aprx 8 days and they notified me when it was printed and
shipping.
Will let folks know what I think on the accounting after I read it (ordered
it).

RE: Getting Started with OFBiz Accounting - Now Available

Posted by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com>.
very old school!! ...just my 2 cents

No - the books are only available in paperback.

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos

Posted by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com>.
Hi Sharan;

Are there downloadable versions of your books for purchase?

Carlos

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan,

Congratulations with the public release of your latest book.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-