Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Michal Singer <mi...@leadspace.com> on 2014/01/22 11:09:00 UTC

Storm ui when using trident is confusing

Hi, I see that when using trident the storm ui is much harder to
understand.

The spout is named differently and if I am not mistaken it is based defined
under the bolts?

And there are a lot of messages transferred I assume of the CoordinateBolt
or other management messages and it is hard to distinguish them from the
applicative messages.

Can someone explain how the ui can be used for trident?

Is there an intention on improving this so it can be used as monitoring
system for trident?

Thanks, Michal

RE: Storm ui when using trident is confusing

Posted by Michal Singer <mi...@leadspace.com>.
Hi. I am not familiar with this tool so it will take me some time to see if
it is suited for my needs.

I will check this out. thanks

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michal,