Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by "Brian Newman (C4ML)" <br...@capitalone.com> on 2019/08/09 14:05:42 UTC

Problem with flask-jwt-extended

We have encountered an issue that started with the updating of the
flask-jwt-extended package to 3.21.0 on August 5th.  This required Flask
>=1.0.0 and superset 0.28.1 requires <=0.12.3. gunicorn requires the
flask-jwt-extended package.

We have tried 2 things that end in the same result.  The /health reports
OK, but the login page is not found, and if I try a dashboard directly I
get Internal Server Error.

The 2 things I have tried are;
Forcing Flask to 0.12.3 and flask-jwt-extended to 3.20.0.
Using the 0.28 requirements.txt from github

Any help is greatly appreciated.