Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Clay McCoy <ma...@claymccoy.com> on 2010/08/31 00:54:11 UTC

deploying a test-jar

I have a project that is setup to also produce a test jar:
            <plugin>
             <version>2.2</version>
             <executions>
               <execution>
                 <goals>
                   <goal>test-jar</goal>
                 </goals>
               </execution>
             </executions>
            </plugin>

I am deploying it at the end of a mvn release:perform.  I deploy
several modules in my project with that goal actually.
deploy --projects A,B,C

The project with the test-jar deploys everything but the test jar.
The regular jar, a source jar, and javadoc jar...

The documentation says that a regular deploy should work.  Is there
something that conflicts with using the reactor plugin and test jars?
Is there something that I am not doing right?  Perhaps there is some
way to specify the classifiers that I want to deploy.

Thanks,
Clay