Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/16 13:55:31 UTC

Removing Java 11 CI job

Hello,
Currently the new Java 11 CI job is not passing and it is very annoying for
every PR validation.

I suggest to remove it and add it again when we know that it is
working properly

Thoughts ?
Enrico

Re: Removing Java 11 CI job

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Cool. Go ahead. I have not tested it on anything other than the master
branch, though.

Re: Removing Java 11 CI job

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Perfect!