Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joerg Bergner <be...@aol.com> on 2005/06/14 11:58:23 UTC

Problems while displaying a table

Hello to everybody!

Here is my situation where i have a problem.

I have a page which includes a table component. In this table you can click at a
edit button to edit user's data. This editing will be done in a new page. When i
save the changes i come back to the page with the table. Doing that the first
time, everything is ok. After I changed some data of another user, the data in
table of the first edited user changed to something unpredictable. The same
happens when I click a the refresh button of the browser. The data of the table
is changing with each click. But when I look at the database, everything is
stored correctly and it does change while refreshing the site.

Could someone help me please? - Thank you!

Joerg Bergner
bergnerjoerg@aol.com

Re: Problems while displaying a table

Posted by Joerg Bergner <be...@aol.com>.
Thank you for your reply.

The order of the users is not the problem. I tried it with order and without. I
still have this problem.

Re: Problems while displaying a table

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Joerg Bergner wrote:

>Hello to everybody!
>
>Here is my situation where i have a problem.
>
>I have a page which includes a table component. In this table you can click at a
>edit button to edit user's data. This editing will be done in a new page. When i
>save the changes i come back to the page with the table. Doing that the first
>time, everything is ok. After I changed some data of another user, the data in
>table of the first edited user changed to something unpredictable. The same
>happens when I click a the refresh button of the browser. The data of the table
>is changing with each click. But when I look at the database, everything is
>stored correctly and it does change while refreshing the site.

It probably has to do with the order that the results are fetched from
the DB.
Try adding an ORDER BY clause in your sql to see if this happens again.