Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by wangke <wa...@mininglamp.com> on 2017/03/01 02:27:15 UTC

How to make a cube economy, the cube has total 20 dimensions, each query up to uses three dimensions.

hi all,

How to make a cube economy, the cube has total 20 dimensions, each query up to uses three dimensions.

Regards,

wangke

Re: How to make a cube economy, the cube has total 20 dimensions, each query up to uses three dimensions.

Posted by wangke <wa...@mininglamp.com>.
hi Chunen

got it. thanks a lot...