Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vijay Anjur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/06 17:44:23 UTC

Using jndi to get a DBCP BasicDataSource give ClassCastException

I am trying to cast datasource to BasicDataSource and getting a
classcastException during runtime. I tried to output .getClass().getName()
from the datasource to see what it
thinks I see basicDataSource. I found the following link which is exactly my
problem. Any ideas?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200309.mbox/%3C3F58A597.60904@cyberspaceroad.com%3E

Re: Using jndi to get a DBCP BasicDataSource give ClassCastException

Posted by Vijay Anjur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
  You are right. The problem was I had duplicates in the WEB-INF/lib.I can't
tell you how long I spent trying to figure this out and I can't thank you
enough for your quick response.

Thanks you very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Christian Hufgard <ch...@gmx.de>.
Hello Vijay,