Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Anishek Agarwal <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/22 05:51:31 UTC

HIVE-9800 how to trigger

Hello,

HIVE-9800 seems to include some changes to allow testing of schema changes.
It looks like it works only on ubuntu based systems. Do anyone of you know
if its running as part of jenkins internally or even in apache how do we
trigger it to run ?

Thanks
anishek

Re: HIVE-9800 how to trigger

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
The jenkins job to test schema changes is currently not working. HIVE-15349
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-15349> was created to fix that.
I think we should fix that soon, I remember I had fixed some simple syntax
errors in our db scripts which would have been caught if this job was
working. One less thing to take of ..