Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/06/22 13:50:54 UTC

checking access permissions based on data

In Widget screens, is there a way to check access permissions based on data?

For eg, a data row with field "ownerId" of value "MY_COMPANY" can be accessed (viewed) by users
associated with say a company named "MY_COMPANY", but cannot be viewed by users associated with
say a company named "OTHER_COMPANY". Is this possible inside Widget screens? I have a feeling this
is possible.

Jonathon

Re: checking access permissions based on data

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Jonathon,

have a look at the screen definition "CommonProductDecorator" in

applications/product/widget/catalog/CatalogCommonScreens.xml

I think it may be useful,

Jacopo

Re: How to control the order of module appear on app-bar?

Posted by Mathius Allo <mg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Goh,

It seems to be not related to the order entry in the component-load.xml under <Ofbiz>\application folder.

  Thanks in advanced.

  Mathius.

Goh Hong <go...@gmail.com> wrote:
  When you mean by module name does that mean if Home is set to Zome it will
shift to the extreme right?
Does it relates to the order in the xml file if any?

Regards
Goh

---------------------------------

Re: How to change manually order the module appear on app-bar?

Posted by Goh Hong <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
I see. Thanks.

Jonathon