Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2017/10/26 15:36:08 UTC

Geode program at SpringOne Platform conference - see session details!

Hello Geode community:

I have some exciting news for you!

We have a great lineup of Geode related sessions at the SpringOne Platform
conference this year - you can see the lineup here
<https://springoneplatform.io/geode>. The conference has a broad agenda -
so you're also likely to find many sessions in other areas that are of
interest to you.

Geode lineup at SpringOne Platform <https://springoneplatform.io/geode>

*Dates/Location:*
The Geode sessions are starting on Monday, Dec 4th - a day before the
official start of the conference (SpringOne Platform officially starts on
Tuesday, Dec 5th) so that we can have more time for Geode. Your conference
registration covers both, the Geode program on the day before the
conference, as well as all the sessions (including several Geode related
sessions) at the conference.

*Monday, Dec 4 (afternoon):* Pre-conference Geode program: Either Moscone
center or Pivotal SF office. Details to follow.
*Tuesday, Dec 5 - Thursday, Dec 7:* SpringOne Platform conference: Moscone
center, San Francisco. Several Geode sessions are part of the conference
schedule.

*Registration & Discount code*
Please register for the conference here
<https://2017.springoneplatform.io/ehome/s1p/registration>. You can save
$200 off the registration price by using my discount code (S1P200_JMirani).

We're looking forward to seeing you at the conference!

--
Regards
Jag Mirani