Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/08/28 20:10:08 UTC

execAndWait

I am experimenting with the "wait page" and I have a situation.  When my
wait.jsp includes

  <head>
    <title>Please wait</title>
/>"/>
  </head>

everything is fine!  When I take it out (to avoid the annoying flicker) it
just sits on the wait page and never advances.  Is the refresh in the <HEAD>
required?  The docs suggest it is optional.

        <action name="longRunning" class="payrollUpdateAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="completeStack" />
            <interceptor-ref name="execAndWait">
                <param name="delay">1000</param>
                <param name="delaySleepInterval">50</param>
            </interceptor-ref>
            <result name="wait">WaitPage</result>
            <result type="chain">PayrollUpdateNotes_list</result>
        </action>

--
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com