Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 15:31:41 UTC

Update on CCC Denver

Hi,

Quick update on CCC Denver, we had 72 submissions.

Currently David Nalley, Giles Sirrett, Talluri and I can review the papers.
if anyone wants to review please send me an email,

Cheers,

-Sebastien

Re: Update on CCC Denver

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
It will be as fast as you can read 140 paragraphs (abstract + bio ) and enter  a rating. But you don't have to rate all. :)

The biggest item will creating the program , that could take an afternoon. I am hoping we can finish it all by next tuesday.

But again, help where u can and how much you can.

-Sebastien

Re: Update on CCC Denver

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Re: Update on CCC Denver