Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/15 02:20:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release for 0.10.1

Hi Folks,

We have fixed many bugs since our last release of 0.10.0, so I am thinking
it is time to make a minor release of 0.10.1, here's the tickets we fixed,
Let me know your thoughts.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZEPPELIN%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.10.1

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.10.1

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I was impressed by the number of improvements in JIRA!

> On Nov 19, 2021, at 9:31 AM, Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The link was broken and I think it was a JIRA problem. Sorry for the late reply.
>
> +1
>
> Am 19.11.21 um 15:03 schrieb Jeff Zhang:
>> If there's no objections, I will start the release next week.
>>

>> Jeff Zhang <zjffdu@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> 于2021年11月15日周一 上午10:20写道:
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> We have fixed many bugs since our last release of 0.10.0, so I am thinking it is time to make a minor release of 0.10.1, here's the tickets we fixed, Let me know your thoughts.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZEPPELIN%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.10.1 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZEPPELIN%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.10.1>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards
>>
>> Jeff Zhang
>>

>> --
>> Best Regards
>>
>> Jeff Zhang

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.10.1

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release for 0.10.1

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@gmail.com>.