Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manish Poddar <mp...@paycom.net> on 2005/03/02 23:59:04 UTC

Looking for Java programmers

I am looking for 1-2 mid level Java programmers for a job in Marina Del
Rey,California. The operating system we use is Linux, the web servers
Tomcat/Apache and programming language Java, Python, Jython, Perl, PHP.
Network and Linux knowledge a definite plus.

There is a lot of potential for growth, and learning in our company.
Only interested candidates need to apply, no third parties please.
Resumes (zipped docs only) accepted only by email, please do not call.

--
Manish Poddar
Development Team Manager