Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/21 07:30:29 UTC

Issues on maven web site

Hi guys,

    There are some problems when you switched the 2 sites.
    - On the maven 2 site, the maven 1.0 link sends us to  <http://maven.apache.org> http://maven.apache.org (maven 2 !!!).  Thus
actually, a user can't access to the maven 1 doc :  <http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/> http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/
    - As highlighted by Lukas, the pdf plugin was removed on the m1 site but the link is always here.
    - There's a problem with the stylesheet referenced in the 404 page used in m1 :
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/index.html
    - m1 plugins documentations aren't available.

    Can you fix it ? I didn't yet try to publish the m2 site....
    I can push plugins sites in few hours if needed (I should go at work for now...)

Cheers

Arnaud

RE: Issues on maven web site

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Brett,

    Can you change the rights on /www/maven.apache.org/
    All that you published some days ago doesn't allow the group to write.

    Thanks

Arnaud

  _____

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.