Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/10/09 04:23:10 UTC

[Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.5.1 Released

Hello,

Following the release of wicket 1.5.1 have cut a matching
wicketstuff-core release.

The artifacts have been promoted and are now available in maven central.

They can be retrieved like this:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
<artifactId>wicketstuff-annotation</artifactId>
<version>1.5.1</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.5.1

Development on the next release takes place on the master branch here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

Changelog between wicketstuff-core-1.45.0 and this release:

peter (8):
       [closure-compiler] add project
       [closure-compiler] add stats, small fixes
       add [closure-compiler] to core/jdk-1.5-parent/pom.xml
       [closure-compiler] support different compression levels, add
externs to su
       [closure-compiler] fixed externs, better support for customization
       add artifact jul-to-slf4j (redirect jul over slf4j) to dependency
manageme
       [closure-compiler] better logging, better error reporting
       [closure-compiler] set default compression to 'simple' since
'advanced' is

akiraly (5):
       [closure-compiler] Moved under jdk-1.6-parent as
googlecode-closure-compil
       [core] Updated logback and ehcache.
       [core] Updated clojure. Triggered some changes in
[console-engine] clojure
       [inmethod-grid] Cosmetic change to fix a warning.
       [push] Fix "unload request" check.

Michael O'Cleirigh (1):
       commit 1.5.1 release pom's

martin-g (1):
       [inmethod-grid] Change the artifactId of the examples module to
be in sync

(This listing was generated using: git shortlog -n
wicketstuff-core-1.5.0..wicketstuff-core-1.5.1).

I will plan to do the next release within one month of today but if you
commit code and/or need a release cut sooner please file a ticket.

Regards,

Mike

Re: [Announce] Wicket Stuff Core 1.5.1 Released

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Excelent work Michael, thanks a lot!

*Bruno Borges*
(21) 7672-7099