Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 01:17:03 UTC

[vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1

Dear Incubator PMC,

The Apache Wicket project asks your permission to release Apache
Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1. The Wicket community has voted [1] to
ship this release. The vote passed with 7 binding +1, 2 non-binding +1
and no +0 or -1 votes.

Apache Wicket is a Java component based web application framework. If
you want to learn more about Apache Wicket, please read [2].

The release distribution can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/dist

For those with a Maven affliction (yes, there are lots of people using
Maven, and enjoying it) we have a maven repository with the released
artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/m2-repo

We also ran Rat (0.5-snapshot) on our ZIP distribution, the report of
which you can peruse on the following URL:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/rat-report.txt

The release has been signed by yours truly, with the key found here
(I'm not in the web of trust, but will be at the key signing party
coming ApacheCon):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/common/KEYS

The Wicket community appreciates your time and attention to detail and
hopes to bring this release to a conclusion soon. We will gladly
answer any questions that arise.

Martijn Dashorst

[1] http://www.nabble.com/-vote--Release-Apache-Wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1-tf3635349.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/wicket/introduction.html

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!

Re: [vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Even though we're almost through the standard 72 hour period, I'd like
to extend it until somewhere around Wednesday, to take into account
the travel time for many IPMC members arriving at the conference.

Martijn

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Paul

On 4/27/07, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 4/27/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ...The Apache Wicket project asks your permission to release Apache
> > Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1. The Wicket community has voted [1] to
> > ship this release. The vote passed with 7 binding +1, 2 non-binding +1
> > and no +0 or -1 votes...
>
> +1 to the release.
>
> In addition to my previous checks (see [1]), I have checked that all
> proposed maven jars include a DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE file
> under META-INF.
>
> -Bertrand
>

> > [1] http://www.nabble.com/-vote--Release-Apache-Wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1-tf3635349.html

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: [vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm calling this one passed: 5 +1, no 0's or -1's.

Binding +1 votes:
- Betrand Delacretaz
- Paul Fremantle
- Niclas Hedhman (both here and @dev, now that I met him, he should
count for 2 :-)
- Sylvain Wallaz (@dev list)
- Gianugo Rabellino

Thanks for taking the time to look at the package and vote.

I'll upload the distributions to the incubator release space.

Best regards,

Martijn Dashorst

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.

Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: [vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Looks good ...

+1

Alex