Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2019/06/24 01:55:33 UTC

[Discuss] Log4j 2.12.0-rc1

Please note that this is the first time I have run a release build using Java 8. Please verify it works correctly in Java 7. I looked at the jar manifests for core and api and they both show Java 7 as the target.

Ralph

Re: [Discuss] Log4j 2.12.0-rc1

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I’ve likely made a release in the past doing the same thing, and it hasn’t
been an issue. The important thing is verifying it still compiles and runs
in Java 7 independently from the same source.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>