Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com> on 2003/01/09 01:57:31 UTC

securescreen versus not so secure screen

I have been spending several weeks developing my app in turbine and have
been very happy with the results.

My question seems to be a simple one, just haven't found the "how" to get
it done.

All of my templates so far have been extending SecureScreen... now i need
to develop a subsection of the app that takes in user responses from
people who don't necessarily have a login, just a simple page to take some
parameters.

I _do_ want to keep using velocity, my peer objects from torque etc. to
deal with this data and all once it is captured.

any quick pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,
Jeff Painter

Kiasoft
www.kiasoft.com

Re: securescreen versus not so secure screen

Posted by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.
I guess you could change the "extends" part of your .java file from
VelocitySecureScreen to VelocityScreen for the .vm files you want to
reduce the level of security.

the security how-to that comes with your tdk talks about it a bit.

cheers
michael