Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Peyton Vaughn <pv...@6fusion.com> on 2016/04/13 17:22:07 UTC

Rails, OAuth, and Couch

Hi guys,

I've got a Ruby on Rails based API, backed by CouchDB of course, that I
would like to put behind OAuth authentication. I've used the doorkeeper gem
in the past, but it's targeted more towards the SQL world. Googling around,
I was surprised that, at least it seems like, nobody has written an OAuth
provider backed by Couch yet?

Just wanted to ask and see if I had overlooked anything out there already.
(Keep in mind, not trying to authenticate with Couch using OAuth - just
want to use Couch to store my tokens, roles, etc.)

If anybody has any experience in this, would appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks!
Peyton