Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eyal Allweil <ey...@apache.org> on 2017/04/09 11:01:18 UTC

[text] Update project page

Who has permissions to update the Commons Text project page? It's
unfortunate that under "Release Information", it says "There have not been
any official releases yet."

I'm referring to this page:

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/

Also - congratulations!

Cheers,
Eyal

Re: [text] Update project page

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 7:01 AM, Eyal Allweil <ey...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Who has permissions to update the Commons Text project page? It's
> unfortunate that under "Release Information", it says "There have not been
> any official releases yet."
>
> I'm referring to this page:
>
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/

Ah, pardon, I must have missed that. Also, anyone with commit rights to commons has the ability to fix it by running 'mvn clean site-deploy' and making sure that the build created "site-content" directory runs 'svn commit' appropriately (noting that the first time you may get a failure and have to run it manually and provide your credentials).

Cheers for catching that,
-Rob