Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2009/10/01 09:12:05 UTC

Re: Generate Log in a file in fop 0.95

Possibility 1: Just capture the output from stdout.

Possibility 2: We log through Apache Commons Logging which is just a logging
abstraction. You can just configure a Java logging framework of your
choice to generate the log output you need and then read the log file
after wards. Here's an example with java.util.logging:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo/SetupJDK14Logging
Please see also the documentation on java.util.logging:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/util/logging/overview.html

HTH

On 29.09.2009 16:28:20 Ankush Jain wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have written a C++ program to invoke fop 0.95 executable. I need to
> capture the log generated by fop in a file. Please let me know the possible
> ways to do so. Is it possible to do so by changing some configuration
> parameters in file fop.bat.

Jeremias Maerki