Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David McMinn <d_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/07 15:10:03 UTC

JNDI datasource

I have both the manager and admin up and running. In the admin, I have no datasources under the admin menu. I am attempting to get a datasource showing up here. Can someone walk me through step by step in doing this. I am running tomcat 5.5.12. I have tried the tutorial but have had no luck. Thanks,

Re: JNDI datasource

Posted by "(e==mc²)?" <y....@googlemail.com>.
just a tip why dont you try creating a datasource manually since neuer
Tomcat version dont provide the admin application you will be then
confortable with laater versions and you will dig into knowing things
better ?

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

good luck

y.elassad