Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 08:31:40 UTC

How java.lang.Object is handled in Axis2 1.4.1?

I am using using Axis2 1.4.1. I found if I have argument of a service of
type "*java.lang.Object*", Axis2 internally converts it into "*
javax.activation.DataHandler*". So Axis2 does support "java.lang.Object" as
argument of a service method?

Chinmoy

Re: How java.lang.Object is handled in Axis2 1.4.1?

Posted by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

I am using using Axis2 1.4.1. I found if I have argument of a service of
type "*java.lang.Object*", Axis2 internally converts it into "*
javax.activation.DataHandler*". So Axis2 does support "java.lang.Object" as
argument of a service method?

Could any one please give me pointer on this?