Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/31 19:52:57 UTC

Remove image border in Flex 3

I am using images that do not have a border. At least, that's how I see
them in Windows. But when placed on Flex 3 screen I see a while border
around it. How can I remove it?

Thanks

Re: Remove image border in Flex 3

Posted by Eric <eh...@gmail.com>.
I think something else must be going on there... I've never seen that
and can't reproduce it now.  You're 100% sure it's not in the image?  (I
only ask because you seem uncertain...try a different viewer, something
other than Windows preview which has a white background.)  Are they
inside a same-sized container that might have a border set?  Or in a
container with padding?  Image doesn't even have a borderStyle property.
-Eric

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, at runtime.

Posted by Eric <eh...@gmail.com>.