Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2011/05/01 19:33:37 UTC

Can't assign JIRA issues to GSoC students?

I'm trying to assign the JIRAs they're working on to Nirmal and Eranda
and they don't show up in the JIRA 'assign' list.

What do we need to do to allow JIRAs to be assigned to them?

Thanks
--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Can't assign JIRA issues to GSoC students?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Guilherme Armigliatto
<gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm logged as guilhermearmigliatto right now =))
>
> I created this issue for test
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3864
>
> Please, let me know if it worked...
>
> Thank you,
> Guilherme.

You should be all set now.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Can't assign JIRA issues to GSoC students?

Posted by Guilherme Armigliatto <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm logged as guilhermearmigliatto right now =))

I created this issue for test
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3864

Please, let me know if it worked...

Thank you,
Guilherme.

---
Guilherme Moraes Armigliatto
Master Degree Student
Reasoning for Complex Data (RECOD)
Institute of Computing (IC), University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
Campinas, SP, Brazil

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guilherme Armigliatto <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,