Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2018/12/13 20:17:11 UTC

Create version 1.7.1 in JIRA

Hi,

Can a PMC member please create the version number 1.7.1. There are already
some JIRAs with 1.7.2 version that may have to updated as well.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=released-unreleased

Thanks

Re: Create version 1.7.1 in JIRA

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Chesnay,

Just saw this. I had unarchived the version because I thought it had been
archived accidentally. I have archived it again.

I hope it is ok to include this fix:

Otherwise, feel free to move it to 1.7.2.

Thanks,
Max

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.